Saturday, July 13, 2013


Happy Saturday! Okay here is a snippet from My Soul to Save. I won't tell you who Brennen is locking lips with. You have to guess. Enjoy!
“You’re my weakness. Now if I have to give you a good bye kiss, let this one be the memorial.  He pins me up against the tree and eases into my body. Heat radiating off of him like a furnace on a meltdown. He kisses the base of my neck, sighs a hot breath into my ear and sucks my earlobe into his mouth pressing into me with his slacks.

His lips cover mine and I drink him in. Wave over wave, I’m drowning with him in this moment, never wanting to breathe again if I could keep this ecstasy from ending. His hands are everywhere I need them to be. He moans into me releasing the tightrope inside, unraveling it by the mile. No one will ever touch my soul the way he does

No comments:

Post a Comment