Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Teaser for my upcoming novel My Soul Laid Bare

I am in the final stages of writing, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I think the final book in the series should be ready to publish by the end of February, maybe sooner. The cover is done and Elijah is making his delicious debut. So here is an extra special teaser for being such awesome fans. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.  



I nod with a smile playing on my lips, inviting him to continue. His body covers mine and Elijah fulfills my every waking dream. What comes next feels natural and so utterly right and good that I can’t believe we were able to wait for this night for so long.
“Is this alright? Am I hurting you?”
His question snaps me out of my reverie.  I plant my lips over his heated neck. It’s like licking molten glass, hot and pliable molding under the strong caress of my tongue and he sighs into me. “You could never hurt me,” I whisper.
“I love you with all of my soul Brennen. I promise I will never hurt you.” The moment for softly spoken words is over and what comes next is the door opening to a whole other world. A world once entered you can never return from. A bond once shared, can never be forgotten, Elijah and I arrive here together. Every step to get here has come at a steep price. A fare I’d gladly pay ten times over to be with him like this every night until forever.
The moonlight worships his glorious body as he admires me from just above my nose. Our breaths pant out in unison attempting to quell the storm that has just passed over our bodies. The air is quiet, the only sound beside our heavy breaths is the ocean waves coming in from the open balcony. We’re all alone in Elijah’s private country, his world. Our World.


“I do,” Sam states sliding a cool gold band over my ring finger. And just like that I’m back in the real world with a whole new reality about to be signed in blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment